Thursday, December 3, 2009

Left 4 Dead 2 Campaign Early, EARLY Build

I'd like to point out this compilation is from Left 4 Dead 1, as I'm producing a L4D1 and L4D2 version(s) of the campaign, the difference between the two will merely be texture and (s)light level differences.
As I was hoping to not be publishing any photos in such an early stage, I've decided to do so anyway, even with the multitude of errors and problems at this stage. This is the first compilation of the level, with blood decals and other items missing via errors or simply omitted. Lighting, at this point in development ceases to currently exist as it's one of the last stages of development for me. Hopefully these two photos give you an early idea of what the first level in this four-level campaign offers.
Also, when I'm editing, I'm also streaming my level editor at Rebirth Gaming on Justin.TV

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hughesnet
since july 1, 2009